Input voltage range AC100-240V
Input current: 0.4A
Input voltage frequency: 47-63Hz
Output voltage range: 5-24V
Output current range: 0.1-2.5A
Rated output power: 12.5W
Idle standby power consumption: ≤ 0.3W Max
Output ripple&noise 240mVp-p MAX
Work efficiency: 72.0-82.0%
Operating temperature: 0 ℃~+45 ℃
Storage temperature: -20 ℃~+85 ℃
Humidity: 10% -95% RH
Product aging at 100% full load.
1. Internationally applicable communication input within this scope
2. Protection function: Short circuit/overload/over temperature protection
3. No load power consumption ≤ 0.3W
4. Compliance with Energy Efficiency ERP V
5. Through UL, CSA, CE, CCC, CB, GS, C-tick, PSE, SAA, KC, S-mark, FCC, REACH, WEEE
6. High efficiency, long service life, and high reliability
7. Two Year Quality Warranty
The plug-in power supply has a novel appearance, LED light indication, exquisite workmanship, and is convenient to carry.
High conversion efficiency, more energy-efficient.
Output overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, over temperature protection, fault removal and self recovery functions.
Good insulation performance and high electrical strength Complies with the medical 60601 standard
This power supply is a switch mode power supply with good protection performance and superior stability, suitable for medical appliances with the same current and voltage.
Instructions for use
1. Try to avoid using it outdoors or in harsh environments to prevent the adapter from being exposed to sunlight or moisture.
2. When you are not using the adapter, please unplug the power plug. Because prolonged power on will keep the adapter in working condition, which will affect its final service life.
Although the adapters all operate at a broadband voltage ranging from 100V to 264V, using them under extremely unstable voltage conditions can also cause damage to the power adapter.
4. Do not use the power supply as a toy for children, and keep it out of reach of children