1. Input voltage range AC100-240V
2. Input current: 0.6A
3. Input voltage frequency: 47-63Hz
4. Output voltage range: 44-55V
5. Output current range: 0.2A-0.5A
6. Rated output power: 24W Max
7. Idle power consumption: ≤ 0.1W Max
8. Output ripple&noise ≤ 150mVp-p
9. Work efficiency: 78.0-88.0%
10. Surge: 1-4Kv
11. Working temperature: 0 ℃~+45 ℃
12. Storage temperature: -20 ℃~+85 ℃
13. Humidity: 10% -95% RH
14. Product aging at 100% full load.
1. Internationally applicable communication input within this scope
2. Protection function: Short circuit/overload/overvoltage/over temperature protection
3. No load power consumption ≤ 0.1W
4. Meet energy efficiency CEC, DOE, MEPS energy efficiency levels V and VI, IEC802.3af/at
5. Class II power supply
6. REACH through UL, CSA, CE, CCC, CB, GS, C-tick, PSE, SAA, KC, S-mark, FCC, WEEE, RoHS PAHs
7. High efficiency, long service life, and high reliability
8. Two Year Quality Warranty
9. MTBF: ＞ 25000 hours at 80% load and ambient temperature of 25 ℃
1. Ergonomic fluid design, small size, light weight, and streamlined.
2. The appearance is novel, the workmanship is fine, and it is easy to carry.
3. Equipped with input fixed pins or convertible pins, with two output connection methods: wire or USB.
4. Adopting solid-state capacitors to stabilize filtering, reduce ripple, provide more stable current, reduce heating, improve conversion efficiency, and save energy.
5. Output overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, over temperature protection, fault removal and self recovery functions.
6. Suitable for smartphones, tablets, MP3/4 iPod digital cameras, wired phones, audio systems, Bluetooth hubs, global positioning systems, and other electronic products on the market.
Instructions for use:
1. Try to avoid using it outdoors or in harsh environments to prevent the adapter from being exposed to sunlight or moisture.
2. When you are not using the adapter, please unplug the power plug. Because prolonged power on will keep the adapter in working condition, which will affect its final service life.
Although the adapters all operate at a broadband voltage ranging from 90V to 264V, using them under extremely unstable voltage conditions can also cause damage to the power adapter.